Google Ads Management
Google Ads Management is a key service we offer.
At Blue Space, we use a variety of search engine marketing activities to help ensure our clients’ websites are visited by highly targeted individuals who are looking for their products and services.
Google Ads Management is one of our ‘go to’ methods because it allows our clients to target their audience via various online search terms, which are appropriate to their brand, product or service.
Why use Google Ads?
AdWords is beneficial for businesses of any size because targeting and budgets can be tailored in a number of helpful ways. The principal benefits of using Google Ads include:
- Effective tracking and measurable performance reporting
- You can create separate campaign groups for all your key services and products
- Ability to tweak advert copy to encourage clicks to your website
- Advert testing mechanisms to establish which ads perform best
- The flexibility of the adverts means you are able to amend when your ads appear by time of day, language, location, browser, device type and more!
- You can add extensions to give more options to searchers, such as phone numbers or individual services you want to highlight
- Easily manage budgets by campaign and daily spend, so you never go over budget
How can Blue Space help with Google Ads management?
As experienced Google AdWords campaign managers, we are able to provide expertise in any or all of the following key tasks:
- Campaign planning, including keyword research, budget estimations and advice on which networks to use
- Account set up
- Auditing and optimisation of existing campaigns
- Creation of new ad groups and campaigns
- Creation of various campaign types, including search, display, video, shopping etc.
How we work
Our Google Ads support can be offered on a ‘one off’ consultancy basis, which is charged on a per hour basis. Alternatively, clients can subscribe to our retained management service. This ensures campaigns are regularly reviewed and adjusted to ensure KPI objectives are met and, in most cases, exceeded.
To discuss how AdWords could benefit your business, or to receive a free initial audit of your existing campaigns, please give us a call or send us an email.